Textiles, Films, Packaging, Converters, Printing, Publishing
- ISA-Bus Multi-Axis Motion Controller
- Industrial PC
- Servo and Vector Drives and Motors
- Improves machine performance and reliability.
- High-speed coordination combined with automatic adjustment and easy setup.
- All motion and logic are centralized in one location.
- Tight control and high-performance servo motors increase machine speed and throughput, and prevent the introduction of any tension disturbance to slitters.
- Powerful torque/inertia ratio and bandwidth results in rapid and accurate accelerations and decelerations.
- Safer work environment for operators due to significantly lower machine noise.
- Increased flexibility from the use of an open-architecture PC-based control system.
- The multi-access servo control board works in conjunction with high-performance servos.
- These servos are controlled by the multi-axis motion controller board in the industrial PC.
- To coordinate unwind and winder drive control with the motion control system, Vector Drives are tied into the same multi-axis motion controller board that controls the servo drives.